Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

original plan...acc jamen and sam sam to buy their bag....

reached college by 11..>>>>lunch>>>>cc>>>>take pendrive from panda~=) tq ya~ >>>>CC again>>>>time square>>>>movie>>>>shopping>>>>dinner>>>>balik.....haha~!


dylan with the Christmas tree~

wonder why they knew I was going to capture the picture...

woo kena cucuk ass hole~

lol...sam kena makan..=( mati lor...

solo ss...

2 extra turtle head >.< hahaha...

dai b woo =='

Dinner~


Oh ya~ had Phobia 2 with them too...wtf...laughed off my ass...^^ enjoyed the outing ..=)

waiting for the coming outing....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....