Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)


Superwoman kar? =="

weekend with assignment again...Writing assignment...

done my first draft at 6 pm something...

9pm-
went to find koey as she wanted someone to accompany her to do some stuff....
prepare the birthday present for her boy =)

ops..=( hong got lost coz fist time driving to her house....stupid =(

at the end she couldn't finished all the stuff she managed to do...

then before sending her home, went to 甜不甩~糖水店啦。。=)


drink we ordered....

hehe...tong yun =)

was having some chit chat and SS....

kena slap when taking this picture...coz I said chubby + chubby = chubby square =P

quite enjoy though....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....