Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Okay...what happened today...

early in the morning attended moral class...so far so good...nothing happened yet...

Then went to have breakfast with ki siao gang, anyway I did not have my breakfast again...went to CC with them after that...

here comes the problem....

Problem 1...
got into the class and was being informed that the class was canceled, after signing the attendance then can leave already...this was what the staff/lecturer had said...

but the stupid noob ass...just pissed me off...I was waiting like an hour to sign the attendance and those faking people just didn't queue up.....

I shot the staff directly.:SORRY SIR, WHY DON'T YOU JUST DISTRIBUTE MORE PAPER FOR US TO SIGN AS IT IS AN EMPTY PAPER ALSO WAD ...DON'T YOU THINK IT'S FASTER THAN SIGNING ONE BY ONE?

He answered me : I scare I will get confused if too many paper....

o0o...how old are you already...can't you manage the only attendance list? suck..


problem 2...then afternoon I had got gastric suddenly...just before writing class...pain like hell...


problem 3...my friends....jamen, liew, sam, and edwin...their bag or stuff had been stollen by people while they were having dinner at leisuremall there...

what a bad day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....